Found 97 in the Michigan Auto-RV magazine for $2500

I talked with him yesterday afternoon he is sending me pictures. He has been on here about a year ago. I should know more tomorrow as I am going to call and try to help him get me digital pics via email. Since I sold my 92' I am looking for another Vmax4.

Eric

I talked with him yesterday afternoon he is sending me pictures. He has been on here about a year ago. I should know more tomorrow as I am going to call and try to help him get me digital pics via email. Since I sold my 92' I am looking for another Vmax4.

Eric

I hope it's a clean one!!

And Eric seeing as though you run this awesome site, you definitely NEED one! Good luck!

Scott

I hope it's a clean one!!

And Eric seeing as though you run this awesome site, you definitely NEED one! Good luck!

Scott

Well confirmed yesterday.... I somehow ended up with my old 92 vmax4 but now needs a primary. It will feel good to have it back in the garage....Damn now I have to clean it to try to get it to fit. Have some ideas for it will see if they pan out.

Well confirmed yesterday.... I somehow ended up with my old 92 vmax4 but now needs a primary. It will feel good to have it back in the garage....Damn now I have to clean it to try to get it to fit. Have some ideas for it will see if they pan out.
:worthless

Congrats Eric! I agree with Daman, we like pics.......

can I get it into my control,grasp,view, ????? Can tell you it is a 92 with psi quads it runs very well. been out of my control for 2-3 years. After I get it into my garage and clean her up a bit I will post pics... BTW if You really want to see it look here it is one of the ones there....LOL BTW anyone want to beat that record????

Back