1992 in traverse city mi

????????????????

This is the new owner who bought it from the last guy who listed it last week. He traded for a smaller sled. I am trying to find out why he wants to sell so fast?????

I would guess that there's something wrong with it, or the guy discovered that it's way too scary fast for him.

Shark

hah i dont think its the latter answer (to fast) i went and saw this, i saw it on craigslist for 1400 in reed city and i happen to be going up there that weekend so i looked at it, its a junker. the shock towers are bent up, heads on the motor have been painted (not well hah) while it was sitting on the ground i could spin the clear back wheel (and yes the track was on but the thing was bent!) the right body panel was flapping in the wind needed attatched, and there was a bunch of scratches on the front of the hood at the front grill plus a crack. When i was there the guy told us he would take 1100 for it so im assuming thats what that guy paid for it, but to be honest i wanted one really bad but i wouldnt give even that for it, it was junk

hah i dont think its the latter answer (to fast) i went and saw this, i saw it on craigslist for 1400 in reed city and i happen to be going up there that weekend so i looked at it, its a junker. the shock towers are bent up, heads on the motor have been painted (not well hah) while it was sitting on the ground i could spin the clear back wheel (and yes the track was on but the thing was bent!) the right body panel was flapping in the wind needed attatched, and there was a bunch of scratches on the front of the hood at the front grill plus a crack. When i was there the guy told us he would take 1100 for it so im assuming thats what that guy paid for it, but to be honest i wanted one really bad but i wouldnt give even that for it, it was junk

Good info, sounds like a parts sled, huh?

Back