1992 VMAX-4 on Detroits Craigslist $650

mjdevries

This is not my sled and I do not know anything about it, but looks fairly good.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/rvs/1032634303.html

1992 Yamaha Vmax 4 - $650 (West Branch/Waterford)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-02-12, 9:58PM EST

I am selling my 1992 Yamaha Vmax 4 snowmobile. The sled is in good physical condition with the exception that it needs a new track, new hyfax and one new bogie/idler wheel. The engine is in very good condition and well maintained. Sled includes cover and new spare drive belt. Sled has approx 4000 miles. The sled is currently located in West Branch but am willing to relocate to Waterford. Please do not respond to this ad by email. Please call Ken @ 1-248-462-3784. Price is 650.00
3p03oe3laZZZZZZZZZ92c913a5b93cea614c3.jpg
3n23mf3o1ZZZZZZZZZ92cee2d7e0d203d1654.jpg
3nb3ke3p5ZZZZZZZZZ92c9dc5ab392dc81a64.jpg
3m43p63l9ZZZZZZZZZ92c83be3ffc2fb11d6e.jpg

I`m literaly leaving to go to ST helen (11 miles past west branch) in about an hour...
and I live less then probley 20 miles from waterford..

DAMN I wish I had the money..I would grab this in a heart beat......already got a spare track laying around...needs new clips installed, but already have a brand new set of them also..1inch como..

ARG!!!

HEY mark the shark.....but this sled for me and let me make a few payments will ya??...LOL

DANG !!!

GEEZ !!

Its worth that $$ just as a parts sled!!

Wish it was in my back yard!!

It would be my Valentines to my wife....LOL!!!:3speechle

Then she would proceed to kick my A$$:frech32:

:super: Coop you certainly got a good deal. It certainly looked great cosmetically. I certainly will keep an out on this site. Mike

If I wasn't unemployed right now I may have been able to convince the wife that I "needed" another one, just like she "needs" another pair of shoes, but until I find another job I'll just post the ones I comes across.

Sorry Big Al, just saw this post. Too bad, I drive through Waterford every day on the way to work.

My wife saw an email I sent to Doug about a '92 for sale in Auburn Hills and we had a "discussion" about that one. Looks like Coop got a great deal on a nice sled.

Shark

Thanks guys.. actually got it even cheaper than the asking price.The guy owned it since 1995 and and the past couple years didn't use it at all but started it every once in awhile.In his ad said there was 4000 miles on but when i got there he said oops i was wrong its only 3400.I got a cover and 2 new belts and a dolly with it.It is very clean and was worth the 2 1/2 hour ride to go get it.

Back