ebay turbo vmax 4

I've seen this sled on ebay posted 2 or 3 times in different locations in the last 3 years. Beware though as it sounds like the owner has a severe case of Bullsh!ting from the stats he wrote up on the sled. For one, at 6 pounds of boost that sled is knowhere near 225 h.p...lets try more like 185-190 h.p. and that sled would be lucky to make 225 h.p. @ 12 pounds of boost with a perfect tune and straight race fuel. Also, with that tall longtrack M-10 suspension you'd be lucky to hit 115 unless you held it open for 2 miles. The turbo is a Aerodyne Series 53 turbo 143N-300A is only good for short pulls at max boost of 12 pounds for around 225-230 h.p., never 500, LOL!

I don't want to sound like I'm being a hardass, but I just hate seeing guys get bullshited and coaxed into buying something with false expectations.

Have a good one guys!

I was just looking at that suspension and thinking, geeze, the rear wheels look tiny. It needs some bigger wheels back there to reduce the rolling resistance!

It's a cool looking sled, but the turbo stuff is for the experts and quadzillaracer has spent years working on and tweaking his turbo sled to set the world record in the 1000' full body lake racer class.

yeah dont worry im notlooking to buy it just pointing it out that its out there, i knew he wouldnt get 500 horse out of it i mean cmon it takes some work to get that out of a car motor give me a break

I don't want to sound like I'm being a hardass, but I just hate seeing guys get bullshited and coaxed into buying something with false expectations.

Have a good one guys!

Your not being a hardass. When I comes to turbo'd Vmax4's I'm quite sure you know a little bit about them. :4fzfo8: It's nice to know when some fella is talkin trash.

Back