VMAX-4 Complete Chassis & VMAX 4 Tunnel/Bulkhead

Bender Racing?

The sled that is supposed to have been widened by Bender Racing is misrepresented. I've talked to him and he doesn't know who did it and has no proof of who did it. He is one of the new members, Sandmaster, and I'm going to be leaving a negative post on parts he misrepresented to me. I believe the majority of our guys are honest but there seems to be always one.
Tom

It's good to know if someone has misrepresented parts, etc. Even if it was not widened by Bender, or another big name, etc., if the person that did it was competent, it still might make for a more stable sled. I agree that no-one should throw Bender or any other known names in a Ad if they cannot support it.

Has anyone gone to check out the Chassis?

Sandmaster - Do you have any pictures of this widened chassis? Closeups of the welds, etc., would be good to show the craftmanship. It looks like a pretty cool chassis with the white body panels. If it was widened, it does not appear to been widened by much as the strut towers do not appear to be too far off from where my stock ones sit.

3n93p33lfZZZZZZZZZ94ef19688658db81653.jpg

Last edited:

Back