Crashed VMAX-4 on E-bay

LOL

wish I had the "mudflap"!!

aparently sometime or another, the previous owner of my sled ran er a bit too far in reverse, and ate up the mudflap with the studs!!..LOL

LOL..I`m hip..it probley was`nt the speed that was the problem...but the sudden stop that did`nt work out too good..hahahaha
Atleast we can get a laugh out of it, its a shame that a vmax4 got trashed, but atleast the rider was aparently okay...(add says the owner, who I sume was the rider, did`nt want it back..probley gonna switch to a 340 vintage cat..LOL)

ENGINE: 743 TYPE: I DONT KNOW (THATS A CLASSIC) and actually the seat has the normal rear flap screwed up on it. ive thrown better crap than that away but yet somebody bid $400 on it already. I wish i lived on the east coast. i could make a mint with the junk i got layin around!!! lol

OUCH, that hurts just to look at, you can see where the right knee went into the vent and then the hood, and I like the way the nose is pushed down like it drove right into the back of a car or something

Engine parts, driveline parts, maybe one good ski...some parts salvageable. The jugs alone are worth 400 bucks if in decent shape IMO...

Back