Leather Jacket on Craiglist - Detroit

mjdevries

I saw this and thought someone on here might be interested. Not sure if those are VMAX-4 colors or not, maybe 1995?
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/rvs/2130022439.html

Yamaha Leather snowmobile Jacket - $100 (Waterford)

Date: 2010-12-26, 4:57PM EST
Reply to: sale-zc9b7-2130022439@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

BRAND NEW and was worn twice ! Mens Yamaha Leather jacket, size L tall. in perfect condition.

Call Ed 248-346-5010 cell

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k83md3o55V45Y15T5acqfe95065bdf9e17c1.jpg
3md3o43pd5Y45Z45R5acq5730030f1fc217c1.jpg

PostingID: 2130022439

That was probably a $500 jacket when it was brand new. My wife bought me a Vmax-4 leather jacket the year after I bought my machine and it was $540 way back then!

Shark

Yes it does say VMAX on the arm.
I bought that same jacket and leather bibs with my Yami-cash when i bought my 95 vmax-4....
Paid close to $800 bucks for the set...
It was even the same size as that one... Wish I still was!!! LOL
It was very warm and comfortable!! has reflectors in the sleeves up by the shoulders.
It would make someone a nice jacket....

It says waterford ,im in clarkston? Woodhull lake is between me and waterford if someone wants it ill go get it and send it to you

bubs..I was joking...as in, I already got it..so unless you live next to me now..it`s not in your back yard..LOL

sorry bubs, I was in a HUGE hurry like usuall..been insanely busy over here..
I pretty much stopped taking on any more snowmobile jobs until my ole lady`s sled and mine are rideable...or atleast that was my plan, until I had one dropped off yesterday....I did`nt even know the guy was comming, he had brung me a ski doo last year that I did, but he lost my number so he just loaded up his other sled, and headed over...(not the same guy that left his sled here for a month of sundays)..

thanks jst4fun...

my regular motorcycle leather is just a plain L- large, and easily fits me even with a very thick sweat shirt etc under it..so I was sure this regular L- large would do the same, but it`s a bit small..i can fit in it, but it defiantly would have been much better if it had been an Xlarge..

my plan is too loose weight....I love that coat man..it`s gonna fit me one way or another..LOL
it better fit, considering how mad the ole lady was about me spending the last of our money on it...LOL..we`ll recover, but it`s gonna take me a minute..
that and i pretty much had to tell her I`d get her a nice coat one of these days...(hope like hell, she does`nt decide she want`s a "vmax" coat, cause "one of these days" may be a very long time from now..LOL)

tell ya what...the previous owner, was not exagerating one bit..the jacket is in 100% absolutely PERFECT condition..soft and supple, not even a hint of a mark on it...I can`t believe a leather could hang in a closet for that long, and not even start to get stiff etc..WOW!..I`ve looked over every square inch of the thing..not a single nothing...
he said he got it way back when, after he picked up a new 1995 vmax 4!!...did a bunch of work to the vmax 4, raced it in the pro-mod? circuit, or something like that..anyway, he said he only wore it once, maybe twice, and that was it..he sold his vmax 4 a while back, but kept the jacket, then recently decided to go ahead and sell the coat...

Last edited:
sweet jacket, you sled Pimp! Now think gravy, grinders and hoagies. If you get too big maybe you'll sell it and then I can get it! J/K, that is one hell of a nice jacket, wear it proud.

Alan - I'll be going through Waterford on my way to work for the last times today and tomorrow before I start my new job on Monday. I'm coming up to Kewadin on Friday and will be there for the weekend. Give you something to think about.

Big Al - I was thinking that if it was an XL instead of a Large I would have already picked it up at that price. C'mon over and I'll whip you into shape! Me :bottom: You

Shark

I hear that...we still have cookies and candy`s galore over here..and do you think i can resist them?? nope..LOL
pretty sure i hear a few calling my name right now!!..LOL

Alan - I'll be going through Waterford on my way to work for the last times today and tomorrow before I start my new job on Monday. I'm coming up to Kewadin on Friday and will be there for the weekend. Give you something to think about.
Shark

Mark, new job eh? - congrats!

AL P nice coat man, now you just need the leather bibs to match!

Back