Tim Bender Vmax4 for sale

robtan88

Guys. Not sure how to post this, BUT look under Craigslist in wisconsin/minn. under snowmobiles, type in Vmax4 and up pops a #19 Tim Bender sled in Alexandria, and is it PRETTY. Go and get it someone, or go buy it for me and I,ll tell everyone how great of a person you are...lol...Rob.

Wow! Wouldn't that look nice in your living room? Wonder how much it will go for.
Up here we call it the'' Lotto 649!!!'' (Canada)
American side ''The Power Ball!!!''.....LOL...Rob.

Wow! Wouldn't that look nice in your living room? Wonder how much it will go for.
Up here we call it the'' Lotto 649!!!'' (Canada)
American side ''The Power Ball!!!''.....LOL...Rob.

Hey....the first three numbers of my home phone number is "694"...maybe i should play the big ticket in canada!!..LOL

Good idea AL P. Just remember me o.k. buddy, friend, palzy walzy!!! Might help ease the pressure on you over that leather jacket thing hanging over your head right now to..lol. Just remind her of the '' for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health'' thing. Then tell her '' I know we couldn,t afford it, but it was a weak moment, and these Vmax4,s are an addicting sickness. See!!! covers all the bases. We are all in this together buddy....Rob.

If I had the cash, I would drive over and pick it up. It's not too far away. Be kinda cool to have a pair of Bender sled replicas.

Completely Bogus guys. There were only two FIII Vmax 4's created for the 1991-92 race season. There was one proto made for pre-production testing that was used in Alaska of which the parts were used as parts for the #19 and #91 during the race season. Currently the #19 resides in the Snowmobile Hall of Fame in St. Germain, WI and the #91 resides in my garage. Both are owned by me. The pre-production test sled/parts were all purchased by me from Tim Bender in person and used to restore the #91. Both sleds and prepro parts are owned by me.

For the past two years there has been a guy in MN trying to sell a painted up Vmax 4 that has a similar paint job. Tim Bender actually contacted the guy a while ago telling him to take his name off the clone.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. There are a couple of the FIII hoods out there from the race season as they were damaged and replaced through the season. FYI.

Regards,

Jon Bertolino

Probably why he didn,t have a price tag on his add, because it was only a $1500.sled. Looking to land a huge $$$.So glad we got you guys in the know on this forum because it sure looked real...Rob.

Back