Here's a '92 in Lapeer, MI

just checked it out, and realized something different about the early 750`s I had never noticed before..and that is the fuel gauge..the face plate on the fuel gauge is different...

anyway, looks like a nice sled...

This sled now proudly sits in my garage here in southern Ontario, next to my 94. I have to admit, this thing is in MINT, MINT condition with hardly a scratch on it and looks awesome with the M10 under it. My 94 I just bought as well but it needs a little TLC. Got all summer to tend to it, winter ends early here :-( .I just joined the site and look forward to chatting and cant wait to get this thing on the trails! Looks like a great site!

This sled now proudly sits in my garage here in southern Ontario, next to my 94. I have to admit, this thing is in MINT, MINT condition with hardly a scratch on it and looks awesome with the M10 under it. My 94 I just bought as well but it needs a little TLC. Got all summer to tend to it, winter ends early here :-( .I just joined the site and look forward to chatting and cant wait to get this thing on the trails! Looks like a great site!

Welcome to the club!

Welcome to the club!
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. My replies may be a bit delayed sometimes. I'm on the road a lot and don't get to the computer every night. I wanna post some pics but might need a quick how to if anybody can explain it to me.

Usually when someone catches an illness, you wish them to get better. Not with VMAX-4 Fever! Here we just say, welcome to the club!

We would love to see pictures!

Just below the box where you type your reply to a post there's a rectangular box that says "manage attachments". Click that and a window pops up. Click one of the "choose" boxes at the top where it says "upload files from your computer". Locate the picture you want to post, highlight it, then click "open" at the bottom of the box. You should see the path to the picture in the "choose" box. Click "upload", wait a until it shows the file is uploaded, and it should load your picture in with your reply to post. I don't think you have to resize pictures, I think it's done automatically for you.

Shark

Back