92 vmax4 750 Craigs in MA FS with some cool stuff

lasnowman

This has been posted before on Craigs thought it was time to post here, like to have that stud guard kit. Think that that speedo is correct:frech11:

1992 Yamaha V-Max 4 750 Snowmobile - $1300 (Charlton)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-04-19, 10:50AM EDT
Reply to: sale-htnzu-2334261151@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1992 Yamaha Vmax 4 sled. 4 cylinder, 2 stroke lake rocket. Runs very good and everything works. Has all new fuel lines (all the way to the tank and inside it), oil lines, fuel pump pulser lines, in tank fuel filter, air filter screens and airbox seals, new ski skins, and new left side driveshaft bearing. The driveline is updated with the slightly stronger 93 chaincase, jackshaft, primary and secondary clutches. Jackshaft splines are in like new condition. This thing is a lot of fun and sounds crazy with 4 cylinders on the pipe. Pops up well over 100mph without issues, how much over is hard to tell at that speed, but it looked like 120mph. Track is decent, has a few torn lugs on the sides but that's it. Sled looks very good but does have a crack in the hood which could easily be repaired, as well as some scratches. One of the strut cans has a dent as well. Seat is in good shape. Windshield is blacked out (not see through) and looks mint, tho it does have a crack in it. For the full purchase price, I have a pile of extra parts to go with this sled as well. All new plastics minus windshield from a 93 with a very good hood, no cracks I noticed, some scratches of course. I have the side panels, front nosecone pieces, lower cowl, everything but the very front rubber nose (mine is good). I have a complete suspension including all 3 coolers in great shape still mounted. I have an extra CDI box for it (probably worth at least $100 by itself). I have the 1992 clutches and chaincase pieces, and some other stuff such as a gas tank with sending unit, oil tank with sending unit, box of spare belts, etc. I even have the hard to find stud guard kit for the tunnel and rear coolers brand new. Parts alone are worth plenty. I have this and a 1986 yamaha moto 4 up for sale as well. Will trade this straight up, or with quad for a very nice 4x4 quad. Combined value is around $1700 or so ($1850 combined listed prices) so be reasonable with offers. Would like a later model 4x4 utility quad, shaft drive preferred.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2334261151

Back