Moving Sale. All Vmax-4's and all extra parts must go.

MY 97 engine number is only like 6 sleds off from the vin on the tunnel. What would the chances be that a 97 has a used engine out of another 97. Not likely. Jeff Wurl

l would think the chances are slim to nil.
But, offered two sleds in identical condition for the same money one with matching # one with not , which one would you go for?

Apologizes for the hijack lakeshadow, unintentional, i was admiring your stash! Best of luck with the sale

Last edited:

l would think the chances are slim to nil.
But, offered two sleds in identical condition for the same money one with matching # one with not , which one would you go for?

Apologizes for the hijack lakeshadow, unintentional, i was admiring your stash! Best of luck with the sale

Awww hell, I relish the comment, matching numbers of course.. All this stuff is still in the V4 family...

Seems the collection is going to be sold tomorrow morning, every part and piece that I can find here. Except for the 920 kit. That is for sale.

Even if sleds and stuff is gone I fear I'll still be wandering around here in a cluster f*k.....hahehe.....

congrats on the sale... i think....hope you wont regret not keeping at least 1...anyway i dont know for certain if the 95's were matched but i know for sure that the 96,97's were not matched engine/chassis ser numbers..they just installed whatever was next engine on assembly line... this info came from a good friend who is a long time yamaha mechanic of mine..

Last edited:
Everything is gone. All There is left is the 920 kit. 8BU cylinders, heads, pistons and pins. Exactly the way I purchased them. Still in the same box from Hauck. I never used any of these components. Carbs are 36's bored to 39mm. Again, still exactly the way I received them from Hauck. Pipes I bought new from Hauck 10,000 to 10,200 r.p.m. race pipes, these I bought new, they are still in new condition and kept in the house all this time.

I have quoted a few members a price of 1,700. Feel free to p.m. an offer.

Thanks,,,,

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1376.jpg
    IMG_1376.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1377.jpg
    IMG_1377.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1378.jpg