Turbo vmax4 worth?

Truex4

Hey guys, I am looking to sell my 95 vmax4 800 with aerodyne turbo it has 1,477 actual miles! It was installed with low boost (4lbs) with the intention of much more once sled was setup. Life happened, never had the sled setup (clutching). It has reeds and 180 studs. I have only taken out a few times in the past couple of years. So it time for it to go. What is this Machine worth if I sell it?

b4c4lk.jpg

2rmpb35.jpg

2937teg.jpg

vmycdk.jpg

Last edited:

if i were you i would keep it... but throw it out there with no price and let the offers fly... realistically that sled is worth 6000.00 or better but i have seen a few struggle to sell for 4000 so it all depends if you are fortunate enough to find someone with some dough and is looking for what you have...if you break it down the sled is nice say 3000.00 and turbo kits come up for around 2800-3200.00 so thats where my thoughts are from... hope i did not offend you in any way with my opinion.and as you know opinions are like azz holes everyone has one.good luck !

lm with luckyone, i believe you would probably get a faster more profitable sale for a stock 800 (stunning sled by the way) and a turbo kit.

in your shoes i would put it up for $5.5k and see what i got, if no bites in a month i would seperate it while there was plenty of time left in the season.............................what am i talking about in that postion in your shoes i would sell the Missus and keep the sled ;)

I would love that sled, but not in the cards right now. Would have to sell some stuff first!

Back