Turbo vmax4 worth?

The down side of the evil bay, unqualified idiots and eunuchs without the necessary permission from the War Department.

Last edited:

Translation for the flatlander;

One of the problems with ebay is that you get unqualified bidders whom do not have the balls to complete the purchase or the necessary permission from the women in there lives messing up your auctions.

Hows that work for you, or in your vernacular ''..............................?'' ;)

Hey guys I will take your advise and let it go for 5K Firm and see what happens . I Will also try ebay again and see if I get any serious bidders this time. Contact me by email if you are interested

ive had the most success selling on craigslist mike.. just saying..dont know if you have listed it there yet or not...

This available

Is this available still? I really like the sounds of it and if the issue you claim is fixed I think a price can be worked out

The turbo is OK. I just haven't figured out what to do with the sled yet. I wanted to say had a turbo vmax4!! I already have 2 trail sleds, and 2 field beating sleds, and a race sled so I tried to make it a 660 ice drag sled but just ran out of time this year. Got gears and clutch parts the week after the ice melted enough to not get back on down here.next year I will have more time to play with it. Quadzilla says that these turbos are hard to dial in and be consistent so we will see how I make out. If I can't make it consistent I throw a snow track in it and just ride it... Hard to pay that kind of money for something then throw more money in it and only make 4 passes on it. I think I put about 5 miles on it this winter. But hey, it sounds like its hauling A$$!! Lol

Back