96 800 partout

Ted

Vmax-4 Collector
Parting out my badass 96 800. Brakes failed and she's busted up. Mechanically still ok. I'll let you know after I get it out of the tree. Chiseled track, engine, clutches, carbs, pro-action skid. This sled is very clean. Check out the great shot of my track(never been raced)!! these parts are very clean and are selling quick. Hood is cracked, windshield is cracked but not noticable. chassis is bent The skis look good but I will inspect closer after they are removed. The side panels didnt get hurt at all amazingly. It has anti rachet drivers. The skid is pro action with anti stab setup and it is mint clean w-arm is good .I just replaced 2 bogies and 4 bearings and hyfax(200 miles).5/8" Track and chisels have 250 miles on them.woodys 1" chisels and double backers(192)144 up the middle 24 either side. Engine was rebuilt about 700 miles ago.secondary has hauck V helix and new silver spring. Carbs are immaculate with 142.5 50 jets. New orings on the needles,new vent and fuel lines and were cleaned twice this year. seat is toast.** Pipes, primary and cdi are tentatively SOLD.** chaincase is mint/polished with 35/22 gears. clutch guard is polished. The cans both got dented on impact. ***PM me here for more pics or info***

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Brake pad disintegrated. Looks like frame is bent, cans are dented, seat is ripped. Everything else looks good. Pm me for what you need. I need to save for another 800.

I bailed out at 80. Never went that fast sliding that close to the ground.I Stopped 6 ft from the trees while the sled launched about 30 ft into the trees.

Hello!
Do you still have any parts left?
I would like the secondary and jackshaft if you would consider shipping to sweden???...

Regards Tomas

Hi Ted. I'm a new member here. I am looking for parts for my 96. had a tree fall on it last year. Really sucks because it was my dads sled and was showroom. it only has 1463 miles on it. So i am trying to rebuild it. Here is what i need. 1. cowl 2. right side strut and canister 3. brake caliper w/ cable 4. steering gate 5. bottom windshield fairing/ headlight/windshield. Please help if you can or send me in the right direction of someone/place with parts. Thanks

I have clear windshield, brakes, headlight. No strut/can. The others I may have, but I need a few more details. Send me a PM.

Back