97 vmax4 $2200

You boys in the States get all the nice ones! What is the scoop over the chain case on the hood for? Cooling the brake rotor? Was that a stock feature I wonder?

It's sitting outside Uncovered. Leaves and what looks like bird crap on it. Bummer.

lt does suck Ted, the panel fit looks great, the seat bottom hasnt got that concave bow that they get when the plywood gets wet and rots out, nor the dash lost its gold finish , some of the usual signs of ''leftoutsideunloved'' but the hood and screen look seriously sunburned.

lt does suck Ted, the panel fit looks great, the seat bottom hasnt got that concave bow that they get when the plywood gets wet and rots out, nor the dash lost its gold finish , some of the usual signs of ''leftoutsideunloved'' but the hood and screen look seriously sunburned.

Yeah. And leaves on the skis say it hasn't been ridden all winter. Is also directly on the ground next to an outdoor pool. Wish I would have had that brake cooling duct though, may have saved my 96.

Yeah. And leaves on the skis say it hasn't been ridden all winter. Is also directly on the ground next to an outdoor pool. Wish I would have had that brake cooling duct though, may have saved my 96.

Ahhh....now I know what you meant Ted by Vmax4 yard dart!

Back