My 96 vmax-4 st mountain max

Got them clutches yesterday. Looked alright.
Also got another project. It almost just fell into my lap. It is a 95 ski doo mach 1. Only a bit of assembling left to do on it, clean sled. Only thing that sucks is that the Big-Max gets a bit postponed. It`s not easy to find motivation, when there is so much to do with it..

IMG_1865_zps75de24c2.jpg

Question; do I need the side protection "buttons" on the side panels? They are both missing from my 96, and I was thinking about not getting new ones. As I see it I might not need them, if i´m careful while removing the side panels. Any thoughts?

My 96 vmax 4 st mountain max

I have purchased a Raleigh Max Lite Mountain bike that has to seat post. Does anybody know what the correct size seat post I require for this bike????

yes, they are...
No news on the v4 though, except for gathering parts. Ordered a set of fishbone running board stiffeners and are considering buying a "new" hood. But those things are like gold over here. One guy quoted me almost 1000$ for used hood and side panels!! So I am negotiating with a guy with a 94 750 with a blown engine. But things take time, as he seems to have all the time in the world.

Back