96 800MM on Canadian West coast

Deereboy

While searching for an 800,i came across this. Kijij id#596465851 .It has a lot of good things to come with the deal. Too far for me but, something may come my way soon for this good deed. Only 2700km on this and extra body panels ect.

lts mine, and it is bone stock as i know the dealer i came from, and that's the track he sold it with, if you want to get really pedantic, the screen, seat and hood are from another vmax4, which i brought to make this one right, hence the spare panels that come with it

l will pull it out off storage and take pictures for a serious buyer, its for sale, not on sale. l just don't think they should be looked at, and i cannot ride 4 at the same time.

Here it is dressed correctly, after a heavy night of pow pow

Attachments

• 1996.jpg
    1996.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Very nice...I wish I was closer.Hope you didn't mind me posting it.I just thought someone closer might like it.

How about it Rustman.........can ya part with that 97 you have.......You can only drive 2 at a time lol.

Kenneth, i would be happy for it to join the clan Rustman,

Deereboy, you would need a mask and a gun to get Kenneth to part with his 97

Gents, you need to get a hold of a RD400 or a RD350LC or a RD125DX or a IT125 or a TDR250 or a TZR250, and i would meet you halfway lol ,well at least im brand loyal ;) Or at a stretch a GT750 or KH750

I had to beg for that '97 for four years, and I'm a proud man. I can't see it going anywhere soon.

I started looking for those bikes to make a trade, but then I fell in love, those rd's are really sweet machines. If I found a nice one close I would keep it I think.

l love the RDs, they have the greatest howl when you lean on them, yer man Yellowandfast has a piped beaut if remember correctly, the TDR & TZR are just the newer evolution.

Kenneth you might want to check out the RZ350 a RD350LC ypvs, but be warned, once on one they will need to get you off with a stick

Back