Can i find a 78 or 79 SRX

Deereboy

I was just wondering if I could still find a 78 (favourite)or 79 SRX 440.I see ads here and there but most are older and never marked sold. So I thought I would see if something would be hanging around in someones garage.I am from east coast Canada so the closer the better.

Not to worry.....found a pretty nice 79. Now since i am having a hard time to get a good clutch and gear set up for it , i am asking for help here. I have stock Yammie clutches. Will most likely want new or good used springs and possibly weights depending on the advice i get. Same as gearing. I would sure like to know what works. I want something that will haul on hard packed snow,and across the lake.I have not had good luck with setups on my own in the past. Looking for a real good spot to learn.

Not to worry.....found a pretty nice 79. Now since i am having a hard time to get a good clutch and gear set up for it , i am asking for help here. I have stock Yammie clutches. Will most likely want new or good used springs and possibly weights depending on the advice i get. Same as gearing. I would sure like to know what works. I want something that will haul on hard packed snow,and across the lake.I have not had good luck with setups on my own in the past. Looking for a real good spot to learn.

go to totallyamaha.net (http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/forum.php)... Look for Yammigod, he will send you in the right direction:)

Back