Apex powered max4 anyone built one??? Want to build for new Pro Mod ISR class

mistermax

Hey,
The ISR has introduced a new Pro Mod class for this coming ice season. Allowing a lot of chassis/ engine combos
Looks like I could run a vmax4 with a apex motor and a stock artic cat turbo. Any one made this apex swap before. I see one on YouTube by the"master if faster" anyone have any insight on this swap?

Thanks
Kirk

Seems the Master Of Faster is a old senior member here and look what I found in his old posts:)

Attachments

• vpex4.jpg
    vpex4.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 141
  • vpex4b.jpg
    vpex4b.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 141
I have one with Rx1 Engine with turbo. Much work but fun idea...
If you are still into this, I can Always answer questions.

That's Master of Faster's turbocharged RX-1 motor in his Vmax-4. There's a short video of it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09zM_8mNqyQ
He lives here in Michigan, just up the road from us. Send him a PM, he will probably give you more information about it. I don't know anything about ISR rules, but I think there is also a supercharger kit for the RX-1 motors.

Shark

Yes I found him and we spoke last year. he blew the rx1 motor and was working on rebuilding. after researching the class the Vmax4 chassis with a turbo apex was just to heavy. I went with a custom tube chassis. but would still like to build a Max with one. Here is the master of faster making a little test hit:)

Kirk

Attachments

• wheelie.jpg
    wheelie.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 51

Back