95 800 on Craigslist

Ted

Vmax-4 Collector
There is 95 for sale in Gaylord Craigslist for $1000. Might be a good deal.

I have been trying pretty much non-stop to get a hold of Dean on this and he said he will be getting back to me as I am on vacation this week and in his area....today at Bark River watching the TORC races!! BooYaaaa!!

He told me last night it was saposedly sold . But he called and left message about 5 pm . I am looking at something else at the moment. If you like I can tex him for you? He is in Texas

He told me last night it was saposedly sold . But he called and left message about 5 pm . I am looking at something else at the moment. If you like I can tex him for you? He is in Texas

Texas....no wonder he has been nearly impossible to reach!! The first time I tried him his # came back as a landline so I couldn't leave a text. I then tried the email route and that was how we were planning to coordinate a meeting based on his reply last week.

I guess if he has it sold, I really don't need another one. Thanks for your offer to contact him on my behalf though Kirk!

I will be traveling through his area later this week and will see if he still has it at that time I guess...If not, it wasn't meant to be :)

Back