questions on Apex

Robs96max4

Anyone on here that knows a bit about the apex? Looking for info on reliability, how fast, and do they have a 2-up seat that you can take on and off.. Thanks, Rob

Anyone on here that knows a bit about the apex? Looking for info on reliability, how fast, and do they have a 2-up seat that you can take on and off.. Thanks, Rob

I love my Apex! I just trail ride w/ it. I have tried to go off trail a few times but it's just way to heavy. My 2013 is pretty much stock and plenty fast enough for trail ridding. Lot's of good info on TY4

Great sleds. As tough as they come (or better) in the reliability department. Will keep up with or go around most out on the lake. They get stronger with miles (3,000ish) and a REAL 115+ mph should be seen after broken in. Track length, setup and condition of the suspension (free rolling). My 03 RX1 would bonce off 127mph on the dream meter in good conditions after about 2500 miles with a free rolling setup on the skid. Apex should be a bit faster on the big end but not by much as they were geared slightly lower. They are also much better on the trails.

Don't know about a two up but it's the same basic chassis as the two up 4 stroke sleds so one of those seats may work.

opsled

loved mine...2 things never got used to.. never could get it to rail the turns with stock ski's , it liked to push out when running hard and fast in the turns so just got use to letting out of it enough for ski's to grab when it started pushing out.. and the high center of gravity.. if you are pushing the turns and it grabs hard you better have ultra quick reflexes to counter with body english or it wont be pretty.

Meh, had a couple RX's on spray and a yamacharged apex, heavy, cold, annoying as hell drone, seriously annoying.. yamacharger so-so, spray was cool but I prefer my pro cross turbo. JMO

Back