AmSnow shoot out this coming weekend who's goin 25,000 price money

mistermax

Martin Mi. 8 classes 25,000 in money . Pro stock / 9.0 & 10.20 Index classes and bracket. I am bringing bone stock 93 out there and run bracket. Biggest asphalt race of the year. Come on boys. Lets go racing!

Good luck pal and let us know how you run and take pics and vid if you can, wish I could go but too far for me right now
G

Well. I took a gamble and lost.. took a stock max4 and put the Pro Stock starter Kit on it I have been trying to sell.. made 2 passes with just pipes and carbs. not bad... spinning around 9300rpm. then put the RPC box on her with a 90 degree chip with some where around a 10,400 rev. limiter. It made it threw the 330foot lights a full second faster and I just started smiling looked at the tach it was past 10,200 then the crank went out of phase about the 660 mark. OPps. rolled the dice. ran out of time to weld cranks. ran it and lost...lol AmSnow ended up a rain out so in hindsight I didn't`t miss to much.

Brrp

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 49
  • tar max.jpg
    tar max.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 49
  • get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 49
Very poor setup ran out of time..stock clutching and still don't know what jets were in the tmx38 carbs I put on. High 11s with terrible 60 foots (2.64) first 2 runs. Third run lowered needles put chip in 60 foot dropped to 1.55 then spun crank:( this was all Friday during test and tune.

Back