Value of a '93

vcheck14

I found a '93 for sale. He is asking $2100. Sled has over 4k miles and a big tear in rear of seat. I have always wanted Vmax-4. What would it be worth?

How clean is the sled in general, my best guess would be $1000-1500 depending on overall condition.

I just sold my stock '93 to a new member on this site and we agreed it was priced very fairly at $1600 with 7K miles and it was super clean. It surprises me how much sled you can buy today in a V4 for so little $$....good time to get a muscle sled!!

The 93’s were pretty common. A stock 93 in average to good condition is worth around $1,000 to $1,500. If it has an upgraded suspension, exhaust, track, oem cover, etc. it may be worth a little more. These sleds are getting harder to find in good condition. If you don’t have to drive a 1,000 miles to get the sled, then that would make it more valuable too. If the sled is nice and not far from you, I would try to buy it. The Vmax-4 is a great sled for the money. In my opinion they are undervalued. It’s hard to believe that you can get so much quality and performance for so little money.

Back