660' snow drags

rustman

Great day racing today. 2nd in 800 stock and 1st in 1000 stock. 95 vmax 800. 136x1.25 track. 244 1.9 magnum traction studs. The sled that beat us in 800 stock also won 1000 improved. Something a little fishy there. Great day though.

I should give a shout out to the pilot, my brother in law gitterdun1985. Even when she got squirrelly he never let off the throttle. Hammer down the whole way.

Was it a firecat? They have been known to be able to bump up and be pretty competitive. Dam 2003's are freaking fast when set up properly! Snow drags also change things a bit. Getting them hooked is critical.
Great with the old max!!!
They still rock.

Weren't many firecats there. And none were setup very good. The sled that was dancing was a Mach z 800.

That was a prostock sled for sure. Cleaning house against a local legend riding a 254hp price 1000srx. Your sled was set up perfect. Nice to see one of our old dinosaurs on the podium.

Never under estimate a mach z in the right hands! Good job with your second! BIGBORE 904
, you still drawin air? Weenie roast this year?

Hey, Skinner. I have a couple of conflicts during Weinie roast but going to try and make it. Curt was planning to break out the turbo project.

Bigbore, were gonna try and make it, if nothing else get a couple test runs in anyhow. Should drag Durands ass over there too. Say hello to Curt, hope to see you guys soon.

Hey Dave, I'll be there this year. Heading back from SD at about 4 am tomorrow. Going to pull some long hours on Curt ' s turbo sled and program the new ignition... wish you'd be there, been too long!

I appreciate that. Was just curious as to how far performance wise he had gone. Fullon race sled like yourself or more of a lake racer.

Curt's is strictly for Snow Drags; 800 cc engine, internal mods, ect. It's stock skid is stretched to 144", 1" Hacksaw; but it's stock chassis and pretty much full weight too. He has a new big engine set up for next year.

Back