Big Bore Pistons

HauckPower

We are currently putting together a list of big bore pistons we have in stock. We went through everything and have come up with some odds and ends.

We have received many calls lately looking for pistons. The biggest problem is there are so many sizes out there and the 18/20mm pins double it. If you are looking for a piston(s) reply to this post with the piston diameter and pin size. We are working with Wiseco to make some pistons again, we just need to know what size(s) to build.

Thanks
Hauck Power Sports

Do you have idee for the price per piston? I am interressed to buy 2 8397P68 with 5 extra ring and set of 65mm with 18mm pin.

Last edited:
I am working with Wiseco on that, they called us to order them so I'm hoping to get a decent deal and sell for $150-175 instead of paying that for them. We have 3 65mm/18mm pin pistons here that I found, may have a used one also but I need to get through and identify them yet.

I'd have to get some measurements, but I'm looking for a set of 4 pistons for my '97 with the Hauck 880 big bore kit.

Get us the size you need, we have a list started here and if we can have enough presold we will build some. Just trying to keep some of the sleds on the snow and ice.

Back