Micro bel out hauck 4 post in

Trowza

So I posted awhile back saying I picked up a Belmont 4 post it was not! the place were I got it from made a mistake. I looked it up and indeed it is hauck so I raise the question again does anyone have a base line to start with for grams on these 4 post I've never ran them and no it's not a trail sled. I'm taking it out of its stock state of mind

Hopefully I'm getting as much power out of a 750 that I can ing timing 1.5 up lifted cylinders 47 and running 800 pipes put antirachet drivers on and it is as low as you can go. With a ice track and usi skies

Comet Industries recommendation when going from a 3 post clutch to a 4 post was to add the weight of the 3 cam arms plus 14% and divide by 4. Maybe this could be a starting point for you. It's hard to give you precise advice on custom setups. I would recommend trying a quad set of Thunder Shift weights from Thunder Products. They are adjustable so you can get this clutch dialed in.

So I did the math 4ever4 and I came up with 56.4 grams I made the weights it seems ok on stand, gotta get out and test does that seem a little on the light side to you

That was based off a heel click set that the total weight was 63 grams, I now realize that they don't work the same because of the shoulder weight I will do the math based on my 8bu weight setup, the ice up here is in bad shape can't even get out to test

Back