Hauck Howler's

Woody255

Fella's,

I am interested in a set of Hauck Howler's for my 96 800. If you have a set to part with, please let me know.

Thanks,
Woody

Still looking for a set of Hauck Howler pipes. I can trade for a set of Bender quads or Aaen quads if necessary. Thanks.

Hey Woody not sure what kind of budget you have for these pipes, I looked into building a race v-4 & Iantomasi suggested jaws pipes said they had good success with these in the past on there dyno. Just a suggestion.

Problem with most custom shops. Jaws included is they will need your sled there for fitment.. Not alot of shops have dies for the old max pipes.. Good luck with the search..

Thanks guys. As I understand, Hauck will still make them but they are running $2000+ US. With the current exchange it works out to over $2500 shipped. I'm sure there is a used set out there, jut need to find them. Jabber, would you recommend any other brand of 10,200rpm pipes?

custom pipe normally costs ~ $ 300 with no Baffel . add $ 75 for Baffel . + \ - $ 1200 for news pipe is very good price .... Good use howler is 800 /1000$

Teck performance charland made 9500 rpm race pipe for 1200$ add 300$ for baffel .from quebec i dont know how much cost custom jaws pipe ??

They quoted me 1800.00 a fewonths back but would need me to bring my sled there.. No performance garanties unless I tuned them in on their dyno as they have relatively zero experience with the v max engine.

They quoted me 1800.00 a fewonths back but would need me to bring my sled there.. No performance garanties unless I tuned them in on their dyno as they have relatively zero experience with the v max engine.

Hi Dan, Imagine that!
I have a set of howlers with a 180 motor and an MC-4 ignition layin in the weeds that I really dont need. Matter of fact I have the whole sled set up for asphalt, lite weight hood, da,da,da. Could easily be switched over to ice

Last edited:

Back