92 VMAX4 For Sale

TNTVintage

Hey Guys
I am lowering the price on my 92 to try and move it...Asking $1500
The sled is overall in nice shape and runs well. It does have some damage under the front of the sled from prior owner. Looks like they repaired it and it again rides fine. The track could use a change at some point in the future. I put new hood decals on and new side panel decals. These were a set of rider decals as the sled was a rider not a show sled. They look great! I also just added the low windshield and just swapped out a torn seat for a nicer one. I think there is 2700+ miles on it.
Now one other thing and this makes the price pretty firm it has quad PSI pipes. If you want me to pull the pipes and you put your pipes or oem pipes on I will come down slightly on the price. Everyone knows what these pipes cost so $1500 is a great price!
Let me know if you need additional photos or info.
Thanks guys
Tom
P1290395.JPG
P1290393.JPG
P1290398.JPG
P1290400.JPG

Last edited:

Looks nice. Too bad your not in Ontario Canada. The exchange rate just bumps it up to much ! Mark

Hey Mark
How about $1200 US and that makes it very close to $1500 CDN. If you are coming down to pick it up I have another small vintage sled to go back to Ontario that you could get transport fees for if you were interested. Just a thought.

Hey Mark
How about $1200 US and that makes it very close to $1500 CDN. If you are coming down to pick it up I have another small vintage sled to go back to Ontario that you could get transport fees for if you were interested. Just a thought.
Thanks , I'm thinking about it. I will have to look into the costs of bringing it over the boarder. You mentioned there is damage to the front end. Can you give me more details ? Would you say this sled can be used as a trail sled this winter ? Mark

Hey Mark
Not sure what the damage was but they installed a diamond plate cover under the one side. It may have just broken the plastic pan and they covered it. I will get some pictures this weekend for you to see it. I rode it this past winter as a trail sled. It was fine. Like I said I would change the track out at some point but I rode it as it is and its been fine. I love the sound of the PSI pipes! I could do $1000 if I keep the pipes. You may have to change them to run trails anyway....just a thought again to help get the cost down. Keep me posted and see what you can do.
Tom

Hey Mark
Not sure what the damage was but they installed a diamond plate cover under the one side. It may have just broken the plastic pan and they covered it. I will get some pictures this weekend for you to see it. I rode it this past winter as a trail sled. It was fine. Like I said I would change the track out at some point but I rode it as it is and its been fine. I love the sound of the PSI pipes! I could do $1000 if I keep the pipes. You may have to change them to run trails anyway....just a thought again to help get the cost down. Keep me posted and see what you can do.
Tom
Hi Tom,
As tempting as this sounds I'm going to pass. It's just too much work to get over the border and your quite far . It sounds like a good deal . I was thinking about asking you to remove the pipes to.
Good luck selling it ,I'm sure someone will snap it up.I'll keep you in mind for the decals if I need some. I see a few 750's are for sale in Sault Saint Marie, Ontario, That's far for me to but no border crossing to deal with! Take care.I'll post pics when I get one.
Mark

Back