Vdo tach

Trowza

So the sled is just about done the nitrous and everything else works but I just can't seem to get the new tach to read maybe I bought the wrong tach from summit the settings on the back are only 864 cyl I obveisly set it on 4 still can't get it to read? I got illumination that's it any input???

Forget that post I got a wrong tach I called Vdo I does not work on a 2 stroke. I'll keep my dumb post off the site

The only dumb question is the one that never gets asked. When I look back at all of the stuff I've posted here, I've posted some pretty dumb stuff too. Keep asking, that's how we all learn. Sometimes you'll find help from a "dumb question" that was posted years ago. The reason this site was created is to collect all of the information that is shared by Vmax-4 owners and keep it on one place where we all can find it.

Shark

Good reply mark thanks by the way I couldn't return that tach but I had an old gauge cluster kickin around so I took the guts out and mod it to fit in that Vdo housing to mount on my handle bars and it came out mint just need to use it till I get a good play back the nitrous build has been something I've wanted to do since I was 20 yrs old it's been an experience !!!

Back