2 vmax's in NH. $1500.00

I always spot em to late in the in my neck of the woods, they been removed from CL.
Still looking for a clean 800 no issues if someone reads this around NE Ct.

Lasnowman, I have a 1995 800 that I might be willing to sell. I always wanted this sled, found one and put it at my camp in Southern Maine to ride on the lake. I haven't used it very much, and might be willing to let it go. It was set up for grass drags. It has Bender porting, Aaenn quad pipes, 38mm flatslides with open elements, Comet clutch, and a ton of ice chisels. I'll try to post pics1995 Vmax4 003.jpg
If it doesn't go thru, PM me and we can talk.

Bob

Honestly, I really haven't thought about it till I saw this thread. I don't even know what it's worth.

I could probably get more money if I part it out, but it's complete, running and too nice to do that to. I guess make me an offer I can't refuse. I'm in no need of selling it, but I hate not using it.

Bob

cvx16
Looks like someone already got interested in your sled.

Personally Bob I like pipes and studs, but the next vmax4 I want totally stock and clean, your sled looks clean and cool and riding in Maine around Moosehead there ok with pipes, never been stopped, but when I go to NH at my daughters "anything" that's sounds or looks like an after market pipe you get fined. My grandson at age 14 got a good find about a year ago on a 500 Ski Doo with a pipe he just installed knowing the law.

Thanks for your response and Maine has excellent trails to ride, to bad they are not still reciprocal with NH because it gets pricey to register in two states even with one sled.

hi bob I am very interested in your 95 if you still have it I live in pepperell ma let me know if you still have it

Rsilva,

Yes, I still have it. The sled is located at my camp in Shapleigh, Maine. I'm in no hurry to sell it, but if you want I can send you some more pics

I still have it. Hopefully going up to camp this weekend. You can give me a call if you want 978-729-3393.
Bob

Back