Billet Aluminum Heads Available

Marco

Back in the 90s, a company called Mega Power designed billet insert, twin heads for the VMAX 4. Not many of those head sets were actually produced and sold but I have a set. They solve any and all sealing issues common to machined stock, weak cast OEM cylinder heads on high compression race engines. I'm considering re-producing these head sets to make them available once again in limited numbers. These heads are amazingly well engineered pieces and I intend to make machinable blank inserts for folks to cut their own chambers, as well as the original race inserts. If there's enough interest, I'll do this. Anyone interested? Performance shops are welcome too.

I'll take some shots tomorrow and post them. Essentially, they are twin heads not a one piece 4 chamber design. If you've ever seen an SRX700 billet head set manufactured by Mega Power, they are very similar. Huge water jackets and totally maximized surface area for cooling. Machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum billet providing plenty of material for stiffness and dimensional stability, for the highest possible cylinder pressures and the highest adder boost levels you'll ever attain. Chambers pop out and replace in minutes.

Car racing is done for the season. Sorry for the delay, I haven't had much time. I will concentrate on this now. I'll be posting some photos of the heads in the next couple of days. Again, sorry for the delay.

Back