1992 Vmax4 Mod Hauck Built

HotRodMax

Hey guys I am new to the site I used to sell these sleds brand new and have just purchased a couple of these beauties from a gent at 72 years young has proven what he wanted with this sled and offered it to me so I bought the collection including his 77 SRX , I have a collection of 70's SRX's and I can't keep everything so I'm offering the jewel of my Vmax's a Yamaha Vmax4 built by Pat Hauck and crew ,started with a mint cond 92 sled stroked to just over 800 ceramic coated Hauck Howler pipes, 4 post billet clutch,Wahl suspension and track studded with chisels sled was built and tested on site at Hauck Powersports completed in 2016 all engine parts,bearings,seals,chassis,parts are brand new this is not a race sled from the 90's does not need anything very reliable/fast and in mint cond under 6 sec in 660 'over $20000. invested selling for a fraction of the build price @5500.00 ,other parts available as a newly rebuilt/balanced crank by Hauck in cases including gear reduction new seals let me know what it's worth to you,2 NOS Yamaha 750 cylinders and pistons/gaskets ported and o-ringed by Hauck also a bunch of misc used parts and complete sled that was parked couple years ago good for a rider or parts let me know what you are looking for,sled is located in Moncton N.B. Canada,serious inquiries please call 1-506-204-8495 , thanks for the space.

Back