Wilwood hydraulic brake,
exhaust PSI Quads,
windshield from a 95 Vmax-4 800,
and a Holtzman tempa-flow II.
Camoplast 3/4 inch track with 192 Extreme Max stainless studs,
and chrome hood vent grills.

More pics can be seen at http://www.vmax4.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59

attachment.php

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to say this to piss you off but if you were closer I would make you a package deal for both! I am looking for a V4 for me and sled for my daughter as we speak. Sorry bump someone buy these smokin deals IMO! Good luck bro!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sault MI is where I could have them delivered and just pick them up. I live in Sault Ontario Canada borders MI.

Turbo/nitrous Vmax-4 For sale

1992 Turbo charged Vmax-4 for sale. This is the sled that 1st choice and Bender used to develop the turbo kit, could very well be the first ever turbo'd V-max. One piece tunnel, 2" x 141" camoplast track, light weight seat and rear skid. Sled was painted by Brett King from BK Designs. Pretty much everything that could be done to this sled back in the day was done, including the nitrous kit to help spool up the turbo. Sled has been stored in side for over ten years, so it's in great shape. Not sure how to post pictures, but could easily email them to anyone who's interested. This is a rare find, but I'd rather see it go to someone who will ride it and enjoy it. It's extremely fast and sounds like an Indy car. Call 604-351-1338. Sled is located in Langley B.C. Canada

bump. must go ! will throw in asphalt skis and partially assembled asphalt skid and a few other misc parts.

email racer113c AT gmail.com

Last edited:

Back