Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aaen Quads

look good.ceramic?

Yea....

New to this site and also just bought a set of these pipes. What would u jet them for trail riding. Bought this sled to ride on vintage rides. I have a 95 vmax 8 all stock. Bought a set of Aaen quads and looking for some help. I will call Aaen this week but I was hoping to get a base line from all of you that have used this pipes.

Any help with a good starting point for the mains? I was thinking to start with 145s??

I would start higher I think. Just to be sure.

http://www.vmax4.com/showthread.php?...ew-Carbs/page2

Aaen's instructions are on this page.

Thank you for heads up. I see two differant Aaen set up sheets, one says start with stock and jet down 2, the other one says start with stock and jet up 2. Now if these pipes work like I think they should, wouldn't one just up not down??. What is everyone using for a stock engine and stock air box? I'm thinking of gutting out my airborne to help air flow so I would go up in jets. I have time to kill we have now snow yet this year so would like to be ready one the snow stays.😎
    Where I live I am at 1650 ft elevation elevation and this sled will be a trail rider and show sled. Thank you for any help.

I used 141.3 with psi quad pipes for years before there was alcohol in the fuel from 1700' down to 650 and -40 temperatures without problems but still check plugs often now.