1996 VMax4 800 PACKAGE as mint as you will ever find, POSTING FOR A Vmax4 ENTHUSIAST

VmaxFour

LOCATED IN HOLT, MICHIGAN:
1996 Vmax 4 800, including: Heated handle bars, Helmet, face shield.
Leathers, extra belts, cover, ROLL AROUND SHOP DOLLY AS SEEN IN PICTURE (for storage and parking.)
Machine in MINT condition. No defects, no scratches, no rips, no issues.

2,000 miles with U.P.-MICH setup for deep snow cross country. UC track with studs and carbide wear bars on skis.
Last used in 2001 and stored inside, fogged.
Not rode on roads or salt.
Machine setup for extra storage and saddle bags for overnight rides.
Adult ridden since new.
Have enclosed trailer for sale SEPERATE
Back problems forcing sale
Call 989-751-0700 for serious buyers only

5N95Ef5Hd3M23Lc3F3c9na56b7b1047d310fe.jpg

5N95Ef5Hd3M23Lc3F3c9na56b7b1047d310fe-1.jpg

v41.jpg

Last edited:

I spoke with him yesterday and it sounds super nice. He is over 70 and selling for health reasons. He is also VERY firm at $4000. Someone here needs to buy it!

I know. Actually, subtract the Leather suit $200, the cover $200, dolley $200, saddlebags/helmet ???? Not that bad a deal for $4000. Wish I had the $$

I looked at it last weekend almost perfect right panel has a little damage. has not been detailed for quite awhile. Will need a little going threw. All the extras were additonal and he would not budge on price..for me Made a good cash offer with empty trailer could not bring it home. There is a memeber in Chicago area with
500 mile unit for the same money..I wont post his name but would privately give it if you pm me.

I looked at it last weekend almost perfect right panel has a little damage. has not been detailed for quite awhile. Will need a little going threw. All the extras were additonal and he would not budge on price..for me Made a good cash offer with empty trailer could not bring it home. There is a memeber in Chicago area with
500 mile unit for the same money..I wont post his name but would privately give it if you pm me.

He did let me know that someone offered $3,000, then $3500. That is when he told me he would sell it for that with no cover and no accessories (Not sure if that was you or not). Are you buying the one in Chicago? 500 miler.....Whoa. That is LOW MILES

Yea, he did say something to me about a 3500 offer as well. He said dealers were looking at it also. It's real tough to get that kind of jack out of one today when you can still find pretty nice units for about half....not enough years have gone by yet & lots were produced....unless you got a '97!

Yea offered 3500 cash he didn`t take it.
I feel that is all the money for it. unless its a 97. It is nice. I am not buying the one in Chicago right now but will pass the info along to someone who is serious.

Back