1997 In Fruitport MI $2500

Wow, Nice find dermestid. Looks like a nice machine. From picture it may have been stored outside, but still has a ton of potential!

Hey Livenlo- Take a look at the brackets added to the tunel(tried to attach but very smaill pic). I wonder if they were added because of damage and/or to just re-inforce tunnel. kind of what we talked about and looks like a good plan to protect the tunnel if you plan on driving a 97 or any vmax w/ a proaction skid.

Attachments

• option for tunnel bracket reinforcement.jpg
    option for tunnel bracket reinforcement.jpg
    991 bytes · Views: 92
Last edited:
"Hey Livenlo- Take a look at the brackets added to the tunel(tried to attach but very smaill pic). I wonder if they were added because of damage and/or to just re-inforce tunnel. kind of what we talked about and looks like a good plan to protect the tunnel if you plan on driving ks like a nice machine. From picture it may have been stored outside, but still has a ton of potential! [/B]a 97 or any vmax w/ a proaction skid "

Thats the same place my 97 shows fatigue.... on both sides the lower of the 3 bolts holding the bracket have a 1/2" crack in the tunnel....

Back