2 Great Sleds For Sale:

killerklown

Selling an awesome 1998 Mach 1 700. Just over 1200 miles on it. Runs, Looks, Drives, AWESOME! I would never sell just ran into some finacial issues, it has to go. This thing is clean. I will include a NEW red pull handle, New red front bumper, and a red front spindle and arm kit, as well as a NEW B&B Eliminator exaust can, haven't even ran that on the snow yet. I just mounted it to hear, it sounds nice, still quiet at the lower RPM's. Plus all the stock parts, and cover, and service manual. This has never been raced or abused. Track is perfect, never studded. Absolutely NO disappointments here. Still has the factory stickers on parts under the hood, and UPC on tunnel. When I buy a new sled I change the spark plugs no matter what, on this one I had to unwrap the tool kit, it was never opened.
Second sled is a real nice lady driven 1990 Jag AFS 440. Has 2-UP seat, tow bar, and mirrors. Updated rear suspension, and shocks, professionally done. Starts, Runs, and Drives great. One small crack in the windshield. Track is real nice, never studded. No tears in seat or cracks in hood. Real nice sled.
Everything for $3000
Or sold seperately for $2400 OBO, and $850 OBO
Located in Princeton, WI, help with delivery may be possible. Nothing out of state.
Email me beersyummy@yahoo.com or cptnjack@charter.net

Call if you have any questions about the sled/sleds. Instead of emails for way faster replies.
920-229-1918

Last edited:

Back