2004 RX1 Info....

RDL 93 V-MAX4

Vmax-4 Senior Member
How were the LE's in that year with Reverse?

Were there any problems with the 04 RX1's overall?

So with a new Track and Studs and 4,000 miles is $7400.00 Canadian a good price? Too high or right in the ball park?

Also what prices have you guys seen them sell for?

Thanks for any advice everyone.

Actually seems a little high with over 6000kms on it. I'd say $5800-$6500 Depending on overall condition. Find out where he bought it, and or had it serviced, ask them about it.
As for problems overall the sled was good. I have one friend that bought his new, and has around 9500kms on with no probs, another bought one with 400kms on it and it blew up shortly after. I know it wasn't his fault either, just a fluke, most of the guys I know from Sud Cycle who have them, run about 8000 hard clicks a season on them. IMO a warrior would be the sled to get. Go on trader.ca I saw a couple on there.

sled

I think thats high unless it comes with alot of extras .I give $4500.00 us for my warrior last year it was a 04 and i bought it in 05.with 2700 miles on it if you wait till spring you could get a better deal i think.They did have problem with the secondary buttons they have to be replaced more offten or you can destroy the secondary.I cured that by going to a roller secondary.Hope this helps

Back