2nd Annual Eastern UP ride @ Pine Stump Junction

Vote for the 5 days that work best for you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vmax4rules

Dimebag Darrell RIP
Need some input on dates.

Vote (if you can or would like to go) for the 5 day period that would work best for you.

Here is a link to their website:http://www.winterhavenmotel.com/

Arrive on a Sunday and head back on Thursday.

I don't have a problem with any of the above dates myself, however this is a small motel that fills up quickly, only 7 rooms available.

Last edited:

During the chirismas vacation,I am usualy off for 2 weeks.Or after january which is when my pd vacation time is restarted.My boss is cool and usualy dont mind.

I would be very interested but the weekend would be better for me or for a couple of days, Iam going on a big Keweenaw trip and would be hard for me to get another week off. But sure sounds fun, Iam always riding up in this area my favorite place to go!

Hank1948 said:
I would be very interested but the weekend would be better for me or for a couple of days, Iam going on a big Keweenaw trip and would be hard for me to get another week off. But sure sounds fun, Iam always riding up in this area my favorite place to go!

I try to stay away from weekend riding (for obvious reasons)
but you or anyone else are more than welcome to come and ride for as many days as you can!

As long as I dont have to part with my sled's due to money crunch I'm in for when you decide to make the trip.

I`d really like to say I`m gonna make it this year, but...I wont know for sure til the time gets near, but if i was able to make it this year, feb. 4th - 8th, would definantly be best for me.

Do we need to move the motel location farther west to get the Wisconsin/Minnesota guys to jump on board?

I will say that I only ride Sunday-Thursday to maximize the smooth trails that exist during midweek.

Let me know, at this point I am open to suggestions.

Sounds like a blast! Like others, I would love to say I am in....but really couldn't tell you for sure for a while yet.

I have to tell you its not looking good for me this year,I am down to near 30 hrs a week and having to sell my toys to make ends meet.I have my 4x4 and my sxr listed on ebay,just put them on tonight.And I dont want to ride the old srx for that many miles at a time.Sorry Allen,I had a blast last year.

BUBS SRX said:
I have to tell you its not looking good for me this year,I am down to near 30 hrs a week and having to sell my toys to make ends meet.I have my 4x4 and my sxr listed on ebay,just put them on tonight.And I dont want to ride the old srx for that many miles at a time.Sorry Allen,I had a blast last year.

No problem Rich, I have been thinking about killing this idea for awile now since there's not much interest anyways.

Keep your head up things have to get better for this State, I cannot see them getting any worse.

I tell you what bud I am not liking the Idea of selling any of my toys but you got to do what you got to do and they are costing me money just sitting here let alone taking a big trip.Like I said,Last year was a blast and I will call you up if I am in the area with my old girl.

BUBS SRX said:
I tell you what bud I am not liking the Idea of selling any of my toys but you got to do what you got to do and they are costing me money just sitting here let alone taking a big trip.Like I said,Last year was a blast and I will call you up if I am in the area with my old girl.

No problem man, give me a shout if you are in the area.

bummer rules! not sure if I could have made it, but it was really cool of you to try to organize another ride up there. I sure hope one day i can atleast get up your way to do some riding!

AL

Back