79 250 enticer

peterg

i went to purchase what i thought was a 79 250 enticer and the front of the tunnel where the fuel pump sits was all rusted. now i thought i had a 79 250 a couple of years ago that was all alumimum. whats the deal. my 78 is all alumimum and my buddies 77 340 is all alumimum. can anybody help me out so i dont run into this problem again. it was all rusted and needed too much work for me so i offered him a $100 bill and he said no. i really regret selling my 250 it was so much fun thats why i want another. getting hard to find in these parts every once and awhile youll see one but they never stick around. always pricey too. just wanted to know if there was a cut off date or something it ashame to see these sleds all rusted and basically parts sleds. the other day i saw a scrap truck like a 20 foot flat bed stacked 6 or 7 high all alumimum chassis from sleds going to the scrap yard. its pretty sad how hard it is to earn a buck these days. i gotta admit seeing all those sleds getting junked made me sad.

im going to look at another one watertown ny craigslist does anybody know the year of this sled?

Back