92 / 93 clutching primary

ratso

Ive got a 92 with bender quad pipes, 140 mains 45 pilots, clip fourth from top, and i dont have any idea what to due with the clutchs, I ve never been good with these and could use all the help i can get, I would like to get it to pull strong out of the hole, Any ideas for spring, or arms or what even comes stock in it, i bought it used and this is what was in it, Any help would be great, I also read that a 800 primary would be better than the 750, but didnt see why.. Help

Hauck blue spring upped my engagement to 4200.You will need tall cover though. I've heard many use w-w-w Yamaha spring. There aren't many choices for the secondary unfortunately.

Ted clean out your Box, i tried to pm ya, going to white lk this saturday reday to test ride the beast!!

clutching

Hauck blue spring upped my engagement to 4200.You will need tall cover though. I've heard many use w-w-w Yamaha spring. There aren't many choices for the secondary unfortunately.

Thanks Ted, this will give me a place to start

Also, 45 pilots seem lean to me. I'm not sure about 92 but 93 has 47.5 stock,then again you did raise the needles.

I pulled 30's out of the carbs which I thought were way to lean and 135 main, I just bought the sled and this is what was in it along with the bender quads, it did start and run but the first thing I do if I know sled was sitting a while is remove carbs and clean, that's where im at. So far

i dont know how to jet bender pipes on 92 but my 93 has psi pipes with 137.5 47.5, needle stock(3rd), 2 turns out on fuel screw. I have put over 500 miles on it with that jetting. don't over rev the 750 they can spin the crank if you start messing with clutching.

Well the jetting looks pretty close, my guess right now would be run it and do a plug check see what they look like and go from there, as for the clutching where would I find a tall cover in order to run the blue spring, Thanks for the help and the info

Back