92 gearing

Are the 800 and 750 gears splined the same. What I want to know will the 750 gears work on an 800 and vice versa? I know the axle is larger diameter on the 800 so I'm thinking the bottom gears may be different. A lot of guys are always looking and asking me for gears and they are getting hard to find. I was also thinking that for racing the 92 gears and chain would be the best to use because they are lighter. What about running a 93 bottom gear on a 92 with 92 chain and top gear?

Last edited:
Are the 800 and 750 gears splined the same. What I want to know will the 750 gears work on an 800 and vice versa? I know the axle is larger diameter on the 800 so I'm thinking the bottom gears may be different. A lot of guys are always looking and asking me for gears and they are getting hard to find. I was also thinking that for racing the 92 gears and chain would be the best to use because they are lighter. What about running a 93 bottom gear on a 92 with 92 chain and top gear?
What is the difference in diameters between 750 and 800 axle?

Right on thanks rustman.When I swapped an 800 chancase and gears into my 92,I noticed the inner race of the lower bearing would spin on the axle.What is weird though is that I installed the 750 chaincase onto my 800 because it is what I use my ac bearcat secondary on,and it fit??

Back