92 vmax 4 bender quad pipes anyone have a set kicking around ?

vmax750guy2015

i am looking for a set of bender quad pipes for my 92 vmax 750 race version the louder the better ! if you have a set for sale please email me the information marc03570_2000@yahoo.com

other pipes also considered doesnt have to be bender but i prefer

Be careful adding quad pipes. 750 cranks are not a fan. They like to go out of phase. Crank gears should be welded for peace of mind.

Oh yes theres nothing worse than the enjoying the howl of a piped max ...........................followed shortly after by a odd falter, then coughing and farting with a deep feeling of dread in the realization of what's happened.

He says, having suffered the misery LOL

i am not looking to blow up just love the sound of the 4 quads howling that sound ive been racing for 10 years know about what should or has to be done just looking for some quad pipes for the old girl .

Just keep RPM Below 8500. I think the Benders are rated for much higher, that's why they're saying kaboom. Get PSI quads. They are rated for 8350. That's what's on my 93 and the engine has over 14,000 miles. Sounds wicked but very reliable. Unless the previous owner welded the cranks, which I doubt the engine is stock. Although the advice of welding the crank is very good, because the crank issue comes up often but even on stock pipes sleds. I wonder if backfires may cause out of phase cranks more often than over revving??

Last edited:
Yes Ted i think you are spot on backfires can cause it, i've seen a sled that had was lean on one pot due to a partial blocked pilot jet backfire and put the cranks out of phase.

Back