Annual Orr,Mn snowmobile trip

3ft

We had a great 5 day trip to northern MN, Got to the cabin Wed. first day we fished waiting for others to arrive at the cabin...Limeted out on northerns, went back and cleaned all 15 fish. I went out Thursday morning to the lake to do some testing on the sled...I had thought about what you guys had said about baselining the Digitron(have alarms set at 1180), read the manual and headed out, did about 10-12 runs, some at midrange, some at WOT, on all runs the plugs looked great, Nice tan coloring. The last run was WOT run, I held it open till the digitron was lite up and and held it thier for about 20 seconds, hit the kill and the plugs still look great...1180 was just to low. So that is done and I am feeling good about how the sled is set up. We head out and ride (Thursday) and the trails were in great shape. We only did 85 miles, small loop. Friday we managed 130, alittle better, and Sat, we did 130 and dropped off the older guys and me and my brother went out and got another 90 miles that evening. Sled ran awsome! The days were like 30+ degrees, but the nights were 15, and wow....the midrange really woke up in the colder temps...Blast off from one coner to the next. I had a pretty big smile on my face a few times. One of the trail is very hilly and durring the day its a blast.....at night, I hit one hill and forgot the back side of that hill just drops. So I come over the top of the hill at 50 (wide trail) and clear the top....at that point I realize that I am going to clear the back side of the hill as well...After landing and making sure my sorts were still clean...Off we went. We had a freak'n ball....No wrecks, no motor problem...Just good ol fun! we rode alot of the northern boarder trails, Crane lake, Namikin, Pelican, Vermillion...that area. Few pics for you guys.

Attachments

• 2010 Snowmobile trip 008.jpg
    2010 Snowmobile trip 008.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 2010 Snowmobile trip 005.jpg
    2010 Snowmobile trip 005.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

couple more pics

Attachments

• 2010 Snowmobile trip 002.jpg
    2010 Snowmobile trip 002.jpg