ANY VMAX 4 GOING TO PORT HURON SHOOT OUT

Contact
Hello everyone last night went down to look at the New on Land Ice track in Downtown Port Huron. Wow what a facility 100ft from the edge of the St Clair River. This Race has been in the Works for a couple Months. The Promoter's Tim & Mary Jo Ainsworth contacted us a Month Ago about helping out with this race. The City of Port Huron is 100 % Behind this race wanting to bring people to there city. Tim has Done a great Job flooding This Track for several days now And is Flooding as we speak and has already 75 % of the track ready. The Race track has lots of Shutdown to run any sled. We will be running 4 lane 660ft ice drags with our Compulink timing System. We have Decided to run 12 Regular Classes with 4 Special Shootout Classes They will be the feature 6:30 Saturday Night under the Lights . The 12 regular Classes - 1. Kids 120 cc & Kitty cat. 2. Stock 600cc, 3. Stock 800cc 4. Stock 1000 cc Trail Stock Classes. 5. Improved Stock 600cc 6. Improved Stock 800cc 7. Improved Stock 1000cc 8. King of the trail . Performance Trail Sled Classes 9. Race Sled 600cc 10. Race Sled 800cc 11. Race Sled 1000cc 12. Open Full Body Race Sled Class.
The 4 Shootout Classes - 1. Pro Stock 1000cc 2. Open Mod 1000cc 3. Outlaw Pro Mod Naturally Aspirated 4. Outlaw Pro Mod Power adder.
We will run a full Race Program for the Regular Classes each Day - Sunday all other Sleds will be Grudge Racing, Race Who you want whenever you want.
This Race will be run on our Compulink Timing System - Reaction time, 60ft, Et & Mph Timeslips to all with all 4 lanes on them , Spectaor Readerboard, All Results will be posted on the Internet.
Registration for Regular Classes will be $ 25 per class + $10 Administation & Insurance cost. General Admission will be $5 Registration Both Day's from 8 till 10 am Show Starts at 12 noon
100 % Payback classes will be King of the trail, Open Full Body Race sled Class . All other Regular Classes will have 1st Place trophys. Shootout Classes will cost $50 + $10 Administration & Insurance cost. Shootout Classes will be 100% Payback all to the Winner. We will also be Offering Testing on Friday the 23rd from 12noon till 5pm all 4 lanes with timeslips for $30 a sled all the runs you want.
We will be Posting Pictures of the Track.
Get your Sled ready - This event will Draw lots of People . The Track is right Downtown Port Huron Michigan.
Kris Bedard - COSDRA - MSDRA - 519-

we will be there with p/s 800 and 1000 hope were not alone dust them off lets race
Randy

Friend of mine invited me to go there a couple weeks ago...I just cant tell you how bad I wish My sled was setup right, and I had the money to do this.....
I`m not far at all from port huron...maybe 70 miles at most..

Here`s what I`m working with...PSI pipes, clutching, 240 trail studs.....other wise all stock...no ties on my "mud" flap..LOL, not lowered, no teather etc..

sponser anyone???..LOL

AL P

Back