Common Mods

Yesterday01

Guys, on the old board i vaguely remember a mod that was common on V4's which solved a top end speed fuel starvation issue. Something to do with elevating the overflows perhaps? I only remember it had to do with some tubes being places higher than the carbs?? airboxes? I looked for it again on here and dont recall having seen it. Does anyone recall this referance from the old board? Perhaps a repost for all the noobs and well..those of us who didnt pay it enough attention when reading it? *silly grin*

TIA

Thanks Al.. exactly the referance i was looking for. U da man! LOL It's been ohhh bout 6 yrs since i read it last so the memory was a little mildewy! :)

I Thought i had read more in the some window of time.. but that was the only one i vaguely recalled!

No problem...and I hear ya..every now and then, I end up looking something up, that I know I knew the answer to at one time 9or atleast thought i did..LOL). but just can`t remember..i guess it must be sweet smell of a vmax4`s exaust getting to our memory`s..LOL

AL P

Back