couple short vids from last year on the river

I see you had the family out for a rip...LOL
COOL VID Rustman

Last edited:
Cool, That's one big river. Twice as wide as the one we run here.

Boy I shure hope it gets cold here this year. Miss the river.

opsled

Rob, I think we burned about 150L or so. We all filled up and were all pretty near empty in a few hours or so.

Turch, Lol you know it, I did leave one at home though, it had to donate a clutch. '97 was making a funny noise idling, found it was the cap bushing on the primary.

Opsled, that river actually runs into a much bigger river!...here's a vid...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqVrnRULUrw&feature=plcp We get enough ice to run here year after year, but the snow conditions sometimes make it very difficult to really run fast. We normally only get a short time with prime conditions, but when it's good, it's alot of fun. Not many things better really.

Wow!! I'll have ta get some of the river here if we get ice. Completely different animal. 1 mile straights are about it. Maybe half as wide (at widest) as your first vids. All kinds of turns, right and left. From big wot sweepers to hairpins of almost 320 degrees. Gets as narrow as a two lane blacktop close to the head with a turn every 1-200ft. 30 miles of sweatin yer ass off if you run it hard.

Love the river.

Thanks fer posting the vids,

opsled

Back