Drop -n- roll...

vmax600

Does anyone have a template for doing a drop/roll on the chaincase for a vmax 600? Going to longtrack mine for mountain use and need to do this to clear the bigger track lugs(2"). Your help will be much appreciated.

HELLO!!!

Is anyone out there? I realize it's summer and all, but now is the time to do mods. Any help would be appreciated. The pics I've been able to find here help, but some more technical input would be nice, and as always, thanks in advance...

Does anyone have a template for doing a drop/roll on the chaincase for a vmax 600? Going to longtrack mine for mountain use and need to do this to clear the bigger track lugs(2"). Your help will be much appreciated.

Do a search in the tech section in vmax-4 mountain. I didn't find an templates of people that said they had some. One guy did mention about dropping to 8 tooth drives and then a 2" track. Hontri probably did the coolest mountain mod to a vmax4. I haven't seen him post on here for a while now.

Thanks BBU!

I've been in the tech section,seen Hontri's picture of his drop/roll. Wanted to stay with the larger drivers for this. May end up with a 151 Fast out of a 'Doo, but that isn't finalized yet. Either way, I will have a long track for next season!

i'm still around, but i don't have an answer for that one. i would like to see it when your done.

Will take pics as I do it, so you all can see my personal torture! New to sleds, built a few roundy round cars for dirt, so I'm no stranger to fab stuff.

OK, I'm back at this one after a hiatus due to a death in the family. Got a 144x15x2 track under it now, using my 7 tooth driversand a xtra-12 skid with 144 extensions. I had to shorten the extensions one inch, but I have the front mount of the skid in the factory holes, and a real nice attack angle for the track. I will take some pics after I'm done with this portion of the mods, still have to fab rear brackets, and an angled rear flap.

Back