For the snow deprived "easterners"

hontri

Went out today for some tuning.Got about a foot of snow in the front yard and about 10 miles up behind house got about 2-3 feet.Going to the mtns this weekend.We have alot of snow up top for this time of year.Probably between 10 & 12 feet!! Thought i would throw in a couple of PICS.Ran great, sounds awesome:4fzfk2: Put the windshield back on for now.It's a little nippy out there!

Attachments

• P4150011s.JPG
    P4150011s.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 241
  • P4150012s.JPG
    P4150012s.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 241
  • P4150013s.JPG
    P4150013s.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 238
  • P4150014s.JPG
    P4150014s.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 235

Norm,
Looks good!! Have a little fun for us down here. It is 65 tonight here!!
Maybe have a couple whiskey and ryes also for us!!
Doug

Sweet pics, now lets hope tha dart throwing weatherman is right for my area (Winter Storm Warning for up to 10" by tonight)

We HAD snow, but when it rained all last week, it´s gone now....

Just look at my signature below ( WeatherUnderground). Sometimes this wait for season to really begin is soo hard...

Cool pics though Hontri!

Ike

hontry,

We got to see you on that mean looking sled of yours. :muahaha:

If I would have posted earlier today I'd be jealous of your snow. But lucky for me we got about 15 to 20cm of snow just this afternoon. And it's still falling right now looking out the window. Going to have to run the snowblower in the morning.

Moved the sled this morning on grass LOL..!! Now it's got enough snow to get the kids out for some snowmobiling fun. :rockon:

SNOW ! I HAVE SNOWFALL HERE!

Nothing like Hontris, but still it´s coming down.

Ike

hornti, i saved your last pic and have it as my background on the puter at work, hope you dont mind...... because here in wisconsin we have only seen about .5 inches of snow and i am pissed!!!! lol

I NEED SNOW BEFORE I GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

Wow!! Finally you guys are getting some :4fzfk2: I'm super glad for you!!!

Hey Jeff242424 no problem using my pic as desktop at least you will have some snow...at least to look at:). I'll keep my:2fingersc that you get some snow soon!
Hate to rub it in but we were in some deep powder sunday.It was up to your armpits if you stepped off your sled. Didn't get any pics, spent to much time digging but it was a rip!! Winter is here:muahaha:

Been so snow deprived the past few years a 06 kodiak 450 atv followed me home so i can ride in snow flurries at least ,,, amoung other uses .:sheep

HEY HONTRI

Wow!! Finally you guys are getting some :4fzfk2: I'm super glad for you!!!

Hey Jeff242424 no problem using my pic as desktop at least you will have some snow...at least to look at:). I'll keep my:2fingersc that you get some snow soon!
Hate to rub it in but we were in some deep powder sunday.It was up to your armpits if you stepped off your sled. Didn't get any pics, spent to much time digging but it was a rip!! Winter is here:muahaha:

i am just rebuilding my sled it looks just like yours except it is purple and white it use to be randy swensons vmax-4

Back