80.7 KB · Views: 65
  • whiteout2.jpg
    whiteout2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 65
  • whiteout3.jpg
    whiteout3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Congrats Tony. You did it again. Won best in class with your 79 SRX. Last year it was with the 80. This is at the biggest show in the east!
Also note that Tony has his 00 SRX in the trailer just in case anyone needs their A** Kicked.

Mark

Way to go !!!!! Send me those pics..

94max said:
Also note that Tony has his 00 SRX in the trailer just in case anyone needs their A** Kicked.
Mark

Thats just toooooooooooooo FUNNY !!!!!!!:smilielol:smilielol:smilielol

BIG THANK YOU 94 MAX. ALSO MY OLD FRIEND SCOTT WARNER. THIS WAS SORTA OF A EMOTIONAL EVENT FOR ME. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAD THE VINTAGE RIDE. STANDING THERE WATCHING SLEDS FROM OVER 40 YEARS AGO. MAKES YA REALIZE HOW THE YEARS HAVE COME GONE AND WERE ALL GETTING OLDER. DEAN, I,LL SEND YA MORE PICTURES. MARK,S CAMERA IS AWSOME.
( nobody wanted and part of that 2000 srx, mark would of had to drive, i was too cold lol) 3:16 (tony)

Tony did you use that clutch I sent you for this sled?I'd like to see some under the hood pics.And why didnt you get out the 80 for this show?You could have had a couple trophies,Just curious.

80 RETIRED FOR SUMMER SHOWS. YES YOUR CLUTCH IS GOING ON MY 79. HAS COMET WITH MY ORIGINAL RACE SET-UP. I BOUGHT THIS 79 BRAND NEW. VERY THRILLED TO WIN AT THIS EVENT. 3:16 (tony)

Hey Tony:Sweet SRX, love those sleds, hope to have one to restore here in a few years as a "fun project"

Nice lookin 81 SRX sitting next you, another one of my favorites.!!:4fzfpi:

Congrats on your wins !!:4fzfk2:

Back